Inflamed cervix. Prescribed antibiotic, antiviral, candid pessaries, intravaginal gel. USG shower fibroid in myometrium of fundus, endometrium. Advise?

Hello Sir/MAdam
I am an OPhthalmologist of 35yrs of age. married 1.5 monts back and had been to gynaecologist for painfl intercourse and bleedng during intercouse. she didaPV ad said I have inflammed cervix and need to undergo a medicina course of atibiotic, anti viral, and candid pessaries for6 nights, intravaginal gel single dose. its been 5 daysthat i started my treatment. all my investigations like routine blood,is normal and HIV, Hbsag, prolactine level, rubella and cMV are negative. My USG pelvis showed a fibroid in myometrium of fundus and endometrium at around 13th da was 7mm thick. I have irregular mnses and cyce of around 30-35 days.
kindly guide me
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013