Inflamed area where sebaceous cyst was drained under ear lobe. Any suggestions ?

I had a Sebaceous cyst drained which was under my ear lobe maybe 2 years ago, now 2 days ago it became inflamed in the same place for the last two days I have used savalon liquid and it seems to have created some burning irritation last night the previous cut slightly opened and released some pus. Only slightly I did not force it today my ear lobe is visibly swollen any suggestions as I don't have my health card in Spain
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013