Infertility, unable to produce sperm. Had cyst removal done. Have epididymitis

I am 36yr male, and married 6 yr back. I am suffering from infertility and not abale to give semen for test. 2 yrs back i have go through TRUS scan and found cyst at urticle and got tranuthreal opreation and removed cyst. Now also i am not able to give sample. i visited several doctors and no one started treatment for fertility without semen test. Last month i again scan scortm and impression is Bilateral Epiditics.My fertilty will be improved or not pls tellme
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012