Infertility, sex during ovulation, ovarian cysts on right ovaries. Laproscopy surgery done, ovulation occurring according to ultrasound. Treatment?

hi i m trying for last one year to get baby...but i am unable.although i do sex on the time of ovulation .i have an ovarian cyst on my right overy.i have removed one year ago bt laproscopy and doctor said that my tube is also fine and now i am became examined that i ovulate and i test other blood and ultrasonography .but yet i am unable to partners sperm count also fine.will u please suggest me some effective step to get pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012