Infertility problem, diagnosed hydrosalpnix. Underwent ivf. Bhcg report positive,urine report negative. Recommendations? Treatment?

Dear Doctor,
I am having infertility problem, diagnosed hydrosalpnix underwent five times ivf 2 times ivf and 3 times with donor eggs in the last attempt Bhcg report was positive but urine report came negative. I blocked my tubes also, now i would like to know is there any hope . My age is 33yrs. I would like to know what is the cause that always it is failing, and secondly is pus cells in semen also cause infection or hydrosalnix. Pls reply . Thanku
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013