Infertility, one testicle smaller. Sperm count zero in sperm test, surgical removal of varicocele. Medication to improve sperm count.

Dear doctor : one of the testis is smaller than other and I did sperm test then I found The amount of sperm is zero then I did Ultrasound of the testicle the rustle was there is small of A varicocele so I did Surgical to remove it also . the doctor given me medicines to active the testis for 3 months after that I did sperm test again the rustle still zero and give me other medicines for feeding sperm for other 6 months and still no improvement
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012