Infertility, obesity, hypothyroidism. Thyroid test shows high TSH, prolactin levels. Reasons for infertility?

Hi I have been trying for a baby for 15 months with no luck. I have a regular 21-24 day cycle. I went to the GP recently for some tests more so because I am seriously struggling to lose weight, I work out hard 4 hours a week and eat a healthy diet but remain obese, I was told my thyroid function was borderline in 2010 so asked if it could be tested again. This time I was told my t4 and t3 levels were normal but my tsh was high, the dr was also concerned as my prolactin level was high. I was referred to a specialist which inapid privately for to be seen quicker. That resulted in him saying that my tsh level was 8 and I had subclinical hypothyroidism and the prolactin was probably related to that but didn t offer any treatment and referred me back to my GP. I feel like I m going around in circles! According to dr XXX I should be getting treated but my dr is ignoring my pleas. I also suffer from depression , dry skin and achey muscles.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012