Infertility, have PCO. Had D and C. Normal size of ROF, LOF and ET?

hi sir. i get married before 5yrs and till now we don t have any child and no regular periods from there we consult many doctors but there is no result and recently i had D&C n tubetest but every thing is clear and now infertility is going on. since period ends on 10th day i went for scanning and the report of follicular study is as follows. UTERUS: Normal in size-6.2X3X3.4cm, Echotexture normal. No mass lesions. Endometrial thickness-3mm OVERIES: RO:4.8X3.5cm, No mass lesions LO:5.3X3.2cm,no mass lesions, BOTH OVARIES ARE POLY CYSTIC ET ROF LOF FREE FLUID IN POUCH OF DOUGLAS On 10th day - 3mm 4X4mm 4X4mm No On 13th day - 4mm 4X4mm 4X4mm No On 17th day - 5mm 4X4mm 4X4mm No So according to the above report what should be the normal size of ROF and LOF and ET. what s the main reason and what can be our result and can i get pregnant why there is no growth in the egg, is there any precautions should I take for the growth of egg please reply me Iam waiting for your reply. thank you for reading this.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You can simply take medicines (tablets) for ovulation induction in consultation with your doctors & conceive easily.
Wish you good health.