Infertility, facial hair, sweating, moodiness. On birth control to regulate periods. Early menopause?

I m 27 yrs old. I have been having a hard time getting pregnant. My periods are very irregular. I have gone 9 mths without one at one point. I am on bc to regulate my periods. I am concerned that I may be going thru an early menopause . I am hot all the time, I am getting facial hair , and constantly feel like I m sweating. I do get kind of moody too. Is it possible that this may be the case...early menopause? That I may not have kids?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012