Infertility. Had taken fertyl and duphaston. Now taking ubiphene and duphaston. How to get best result in short time?

Hi, Dr. Rhea Chanda( OBGYN ), I am from India, I want to Know the solution related Infertility problem. I am 35 & my wife 27. My wife taken Fertyl for day 2 to 6 and duphaston from day 16 to 26 for last three times (for your information during third cycle means started on 23 day). Now Ubiphene for day 2 to 6 and Duphaston from day 18 to 28 prescribed. Pls advice what to do to get best result that take less time. (My semen analysis on April 2012 is OK.)
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012