Infections on breast, behing ear, on stomach and buttocks. Draining pus, sore. How can toxins be removed?

is my blood dirty i have four infections on my skin for over a year now and they have been treated with four different antibiotics pills and topical solutions but nothing is working one is is my breast one is behind my ear one on my stomach and one on my buttock sometimes they are not active meaning draining or sore and sometimes they are red draining pus and very sore. I am really hoping you can suggest a different way of getting rid of these bumps. can I purge flush out toxins. Can there be parasites living in me or something
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012