Infection, repeated itching on genitals, pain

hello sir.. i am hannad AAAAAAA 20yr old male.. recently i came across a strange allergy , the problem is i cant show it to the doctor because its on my genetals,, it started about a month ago i had a serious itching their.. after a week it ended up ,, but now its again back with much intense degree, i feel itchy al the tym n its very painful some time,, please asist me as soon as posible , thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Welcome to HCM!

I have gone through the question carrefully and from that it looks that you have a skin allergy/ some infection over genitals, it itches a lot, and you donot want to see the doctor for examination.

Form my clinical experience I can say that you need to take a course of antibiotic: cephalosporins should be helpful, twice a day, with cetrizine/ fexofenadine, for itch, taken once a day, and diclofenac sodium 50 mg for pain.

If you are sexually active, the treatment is also recommended for the partner, as it can be infectious.
It will help to keep the area dry and donot scratch it. Using mycoderm powder locally will also help it in resolving.

Hope the reply helps you
Feel free to ask more questions
Dr. Manisha Gopal.