Infection, previously had it during pregnancy, unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

hi I have an ease infection and last time I had one was 6 years ago when I had my first child. I took a pregnancy test and it said not pregnant but I had my last period on the 10th of September and I think the test was too soon. my period will be on 4 more days. the guy that im dating put it inside of me twice all the way in without a condom then he put it on and he finished. what are my chances of being pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013