Infection post torch test, advised emifolic tabs before trying to conceive, have not taken those during intercourse. Is it safe to take them now?

gud evening sir. iam 25 years old and aborted last year for two times with a difference of three months due to not having movements in foetus . my doctor suggested me to have a gap of atleast 1 year and go through the torch test, in that i had an infection ,for that she prescibed some antibiotics and suggested me that when i want to get pregnant i must take emifolic tab for 60 days then have contact with husband but i didnt take any tablets and havig sex wth my husband without any precaution.can i take that emifolic tab now,is it safe for me now?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer