Infection on toenail, tender to touch, blood clot on nail fold that bleeds, taking azithromycin, using fucidic acid. Is treatment correct?

i have an infection on my toenail, most probably paronychia . It is very tender to the touch. I can see a small blood clot about 2mm x 1mm, just on the nail fold but it bleeds if i try to remove it. Already on azithromycin 500 mg / day for 5 days and fusidic acid locally applied 3-4 times a day, and hot compress and betadine wash thrice daily. Is this correct treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012