Infection on the pupil during conjuctivitis. Infection recurs if eye drops is stopped. Any solution?

Hi doctor, I am not sure if you are an eye specialist. But I hope you can help me out. I had conjuctivitis, a 6 months back. Following which I was instructed to use drops for a month. I stopped without confirmation when felt ok. Later doctor confirmed infection on pupil, and even now, after 6 months, I am suffering from this infection. Whenever I stop medicine, I would start suffering. What could be the right solution for this? Pls help. Regards, Sunil +91 0000
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013