Infection on right side of brain, has pacemaker, in neuro ICU. No sense, movements only in left limb. Can he get cured ?

my grand father had a brain stroke on 28 Jan 2013, it is infraction on the right side of the brain. he is 80 years and has pace maker he is still in neuro icu for almost 10 days initially there was no sense and no movement in any part of the body but for the past 8 days he is able to move his left limbs and sometimes he opens his eyes, he is still fed liquid by rice tube pls let me know how far he can get cure?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013