Infection in penis swift after sex. HIV, other tests- negative. How to get rid of fungal infection?

Hi I get infection in my penies swift after sex past six month above I'm visting doctor I change the doctor also both had all hiv test and other test test are negative but they say its fungal infection but
Some time while before urrining I'm founding pus on swift no itching but I found some time small small dot like pimple in swift I was too worried I'm please advice how to ride fungal infection at the same were to go for proper treatment
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013