Infection in lungs and stomach. Took tablet medclonic acid, effected motions. Undergone kidney transplantation

hi My aunt is admitted in hospital.she has the kidney transplantation 6 years ago. from last 3 years she is loosing weight. now she has become very week and cant even sit or talk. doctors medicated for the present weekness. last month doctors said that she has the infection in lungs then in stomach . they have given a tablet medclonic acid if she takes it she effected with motions. if she doesnt take it creaitne level is increasing. we are in confused state what actually happend to my aunt. can you please help us to cure the diease.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012