Infection in jaws. Extreme pain and feel pressured, pain radiating to ear. Anything serious?

I think i may have an infection in my jaw. i can not afford to see a dentist as it is very expensive. but i will describe my symptoms as best as possible. It start 3 days ago in my right lower back wisdom tooth (which is completely falling apart) I have extreme pain and pressure when i try to open my mouth (cant open my mouth more than an inch), the tooth is sensitive to touch, when i press on the outside of my jaw below the tooth it is very painful(just as painful as tying to open my mouth) the pain now radiates to my ear and im starting to get a constant mild headache/earache. please answer as soon as possible. cause if its something that is an emergency or a bad infection i need to get to the er as soon as possible.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012