Infection in foot, scabs, nauseated. Taking penicillin. Reason?

i have an infection in my foot and have been taking penicilin since it started to spread into my foot, this was 2 days ago the infection seems to have stopped spreading in my foot and the wound has scabbed over but i have noticed a red line on my arm and was wondering if that could be linked? i feel relatively ok no nausia eating well and bodily functions seem normal
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However with the description of your lesions, and the limited information and without examination it is not possible to come to a diagnosis on an online forum. However I appreciate you asking the question and I do not believe that the lesions in your leg and arm are necessarily linked although they may be due to the same disease process. I hope you continue to keep good hygiene, while you set up an appointment with a dermatologist to get answers to your question. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!