Infection in ear, cleared up with antibiotics, drops. Still ringing in ear, pressure. What else is wrong ?

Yes, I ve had an infection in my ear for 3 weeks, been on antiboctics and ear drops, the infection has gone away But I still have this ringing in my ear, light headed. I just went to my Dr, Monday and she said I should go to a specialist. I feel pressure and have a headache with the ringing, she took a big piece of wax out, she couldn t see anything, but think something else could be wrong, what do you think? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013