Infection in bladder. Severe pain. Help

Good Day; I am 27, Male residing in South Africa and my Girlfriend also 27...she has over the last few years picked up a Bladder infection and it occasionally causes severe pain at times (state hospitals and doctors don't seem to be helping at all). Just two weeks ago, she was in a temp job and while working there, she neglected to use the toilet as and when she needed which made the pain in her Bladder worse. Is there anything you could recommend for relief until her next hospital visit in a month/s time?

Secondly, when we kind of get in the mood and intimate and I end up kissing her on her Vagina, she says she finds it easier to pass out Urine and the pain goes away for a while. Is there something else I can do or give her to help other than going oral on her? we are quite the conservative couple and we don't want to keep engaging in any form of intercourse until we marry within the next year or so.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013