Infection in back tooth, severe pain in jaw, neck and ear, hurts to swallow. Given penicillin, Vicodin, took Tylenol, pain recurs. Worried ?

I have an infection in my back tooth, the pain is excurciating, pain in my jaw, neck, and ear, hurts to swallow. Went to the ER and they gave me pencillin one every 8 hours and Vicodin 1 every 6 hours. The Vicodin m357 hasn't worked so started taking Walmart brand Tylenol pm 2 every 2 hours, now the pain comes back faster, so taking the Tylenol every hour. Should I return to the ER? I'm worried I'm taking to many pills. Went to the ER today
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013