Infection in an abscessed tooth. Root canal treatment and two courses of antibiotics. Penicillin and clinetydine. Diarrhea. Normal?

I have had an infection in an abscessed tooth. I recently had a root canal on that tooth and have taken two courses of antibiotics. One of penicillin and one of clinetydine (or something like that). I have had diarrhea for about five or six days that is orange and comes without cramps or really without any effort on my part. Should I be doing something about this or is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013