Infection in PICC line, have double ureter. Taken antibiotics. What can I do?

I am a 25 year old female who has a double collecting system on my right kidney (double ureter ) and they both implant into the bladder (I have 3 holes in my bladder). The top ureter controls the top half of my kidney while the bottom ureter controls the bottom half of my kidney. I had some stones removed 4 years ago that were stuck. Eight months ago I started getting severe UTI s. The doctors put me on a series of 6 different oral antibiotics within a 3 month period. The infection then became resistant to all oral antibiotics. The only thing they could give me was IV Invanz. Five months ago I got my 1st PICC line and did 18 days of IV antibiotics. My PICC line was pulled and 28 days later I was hospitalized with yet, another infection and PICC line. After 14 days of antibiotics, my PICC was pulled. Three months later I am in the exact same position. I was started on IV antibiotics 3 days ago and today, I had my 3rd PICC line placed in the last 5 months. I ve been to several urologists and infectious disease specialists and no one can figure it out. They think I might be having reflux because of my double ureter. I have been very positive about my ordeal but I can t keep getting PICC lines and doing this. I am so desperate for a lead
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012