Infection due to backed up kidney stone. Stents placed in kidney. Had antibiotics, still having cramps. Suggestions?

I recently had a major infection from a backed up kidney stone . Had to stints placed in right kidney. Ithis started Jan 4th. I had major antibiotics placed in iv and stayed in hospital for 4 days. Off all antibiotics since the 20 th but still haven t felt right. Went to er Jan 23 and everything came back ok. Last Monday.the 4 th of Feb. I went to gyno ( also found cyst on left ovary at hospital stay ) my blood pressure was 90/46 and wbc was 11-15/hpf. 21-30 epithelial cells , many bacteria. Trace i Of leukocytes. Still have uncomfortable cramping on right side and under rib cage on right side
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013