Infection and growth of small lump at the back of neck. Mild shrinkage from antibiotics. Advice

I had a small lump about the size of a pea on the back of my neck for about 8 months, which was not mobile. It became infected and grew to about 5 times the original size. My doctor gave me 10 days of antibioitcs, and said it would shrink. I finished the antibioticsd 14 days ago. It is still infected, but has shrunk down to about 3 times the original size. Should i be worried? Will it shrink? Should it be removed?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013