Infection after a c-section. Strong pain in the abdomen, migraines. Ultrasound normal

hello Dr, sorry to bother. I had a c-section 3 months ago and an infection in the area two months ago, which was treated. I am still experiencing, twice a week, a very strong pain in the lower abdomen, like very strong cramps (my period hasnt come back yet), without any fever. The pain is strong enough for me not to be able to walk or talk. I have migranes with it. It goes away in two days and I am ok for five days and starts again. It does not come with stomach flue symptoms either. My doctor had me had an ultrasound and said everything is ok.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013