Infected with ring worm. Prescribed Nystatin that seemed to work. Why do I feel lumps under skin?

Hi, about 3 months ago, my family was infected with ringworm from 2 kittens we had adopted. My two children were prescribed Nystatin and they were healed. However, I had an allergic reaction to Nystatin and it got worse. My dermatologist gave me oral Lamisil for two weeks. I was also cleaning my infected areas with apple vinegar which really helped in drying up the pimples inside the ringworm areas. Now that it appears that the ringworm is gone, I can still feel deep lumps under the skin and they are sometimes itchy. Could the ringworm still be there?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012