Infected with rat fever, typhoid and TB. Got uterus removed. Having loss of appetite. Now?

Hello Doctor, my mother in law got her uterus removed 15yrs back and was recently infected with Rat fever , typoid and Tb (though not sure which part is infected). She had high penicilin doses and now she is on AKT3 and advised to take for a month. She looks extremely tired, completely lost her apetite, de-energised, very weak and she is not able to explain the wierd feeling within her, once she takes this tablet empty stomach . Please advise what can be done or which is the best food, to ease her out of this discomforts. It would be a great favor if Iam helped out of this.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013