Infected with proteus mirabilis. Taken Ciproxin, Glombax, Fugentine. Recurring infection. What is going on?

I suffer from urinary infection for the last 4 months.I had proteus mirrabilis and i have taken lots of antibiotics such as ciproxin, glombax and fugentine.The problem couldn't be solved up to the last antibiotic Fugentn...but when 10 days i have finsihed the therapy and was tested, proteus mirrabillis disappeared...but...i was full of e-colli....
i really cant undestand what is going on....Now i started taking Norocin. My doctor told me that all the antibiotics strengthen the bacteria but due to that i think that i will never be healthy again......Τhe more antibiotics the stronfer the bacteria and so on,,,vicious circle....I am so desperate...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013