Infected with Hep C, Hep B. Treated with Pag interfernon. Help?

Hi Dr. My wife was infected with Hep C about 5 yrs back and she was treated with Inj Pag Interferon Alpha 2A for 24 wks and doing well, there is no problem her SGOT and SGPT level is as good as healthy lever. I have got myself tested for Hep C as well as Hep B . Now I got myself tested for LFT, my SGOT and SGPT level is 35 and 55 u/l and Anti HCV 0.03. Please let me know why my SGOT limit is above normal limit as per my knowledge it should upto 40 u/l. THANKS AND REGARDS Dhiraj
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013