Infected with HBV,after treatment,HBV DNA -ve and HBsAg reactive. Suitable to immigration and marriage?

Good day Sir ,I was infected with HBV in 2007 and that time my virus load was 9.4*10^4 by pcr qnt,HBeAg -ve and ALT was 71.My hepatalogist started my treatment. I took adefovir for 1 year and enteavir for 2 year.HBV DNA by pcr become nagative and HBe Ab +ve and normal LFTs right after 2 year of infection.I stopped my treatment and after 8 month of stoppageHBV DNA was still -ve but HBsAg is reactive by eliza 3700 cutoff 1.Please ellaborate my disease status.Am I suitable to immigration to other countries and marriage? THANKS A BUNDLE
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012