Infected toe. Tried salt water and betadine. Having pain. What is the treatment?

Please help me. I have an infected toe nail on my right foot . It s infected in the creases of the nail so on the sides where the nail meet the skin. I have been soaking it in hot salty water and before I put my shoes and socks on I cover the infected area in Betadine then cover it over with a gauze pad then wrap it up with sticky tape. BUT if possible I would like to fix this problem with a doctor rip half the toe nail off. Please help me. I am in so much pain constantly.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012