Infected throat, bumps on tongue, swollen mouth. Tongue, right lip pierced. Infection by piercing?

I have a infected throat , 3 little bumps on my tongue , a swollen mouth, I can t swallow anything. My lip has this bump with a black dot on it and it looks like it s white on the sides. And this morning I noticed there s another 2 white little bumps on the inside of my upper lip and the left corner of my mouth. Note: I have a tongue, web, and right lip piercing. But up until this point there was nothing wrong. I had a fever a few days ago and then all this happened. I went to see a doctor and he said it was because of a piercing infection. And another doctor said it was because of some contagious flu . I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013