Infected spots on arm, red rashes, growing in size, yellow discharge. Cure?

hi, there are infected insect bites on my arm about four of them in the same area. they have large red rashes around them which are growing wider, they are painful and gradually the pain is increasing. They are quite hard around the bitten are which has formed a hard purple brown crust. Also surrounding the bites is abyss like and yellow with a puss like discharge . The bites also have deep holes in them, need help identifying the bite and infection? thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013