Infected pimple post rhinoplasty, no cure with antibiotics, advised removal. Should I wait or go for removal?

I have a rhinoplasty last march 18,2012 back in the philippines, it was ok for 2 months now i am having a problem.. And 6 weeks ago, i got pimple .. And doctor prescribe me anibiotic (amocixillin and Keflex) been taking for more than a month but didnt do any good.. Still look infected.. Just one 1/2 inch size of red spot, look inflamedred but didnt hurt me .. And the doctor suggesting me it might be infected and need to be removed but he didnt only culture .. Do u think i should wait for a while or do i need to remove it now?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012