Infected from spider bite. Ulcers, acid issues and fungus. Can I get advise?

Hi Dr Grief, I had a spider bite last year and the infections cured by antibiotics . Since I developed a yeast infections , bad funguses , beside I had a starting ulcers , acid problems .The fungus shows sometimes on my skin , so I try to get Kyolic Candida cleanse , eat garlics and take pills and even think about to take a Parasite - Vaxa products . I am still surching to try to cure my problems , without health insurance . I need your advise . 50 years over age Thanks K
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012