Infected ears, only platinum suits, pus discharge. What should help?

I got my first piercing done when I was about 7 and didn t have any problems until about last year (I m 15 now) and I can only wear titanium or my ears itch and get seriously infected. I just got my second piercing done in the beginning of January. This past week I got lumps on the back Of my ear around my earrings. My mom has had them before so we did what the doctor told her to do but today I went into the bathroom and just barley touched my ear and a ton of pus can out of my earring hole it is scarring me because I ve had past problems. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013