Infected ear, painful, sore, draining, itchy, loss of balance and dizzy. How to cure it ?

My ear has been severly infected the last 3-4 weeks and I have had my balance off and also dizzy and loss of hearing . My ear is very painful and sore. Its also draining. It itches too. It has also been having csabbing in it from the extreme amount of drainage at night. I tried flushing it in the shower but no luck. I can t stop sticking a cutip in it because it itches very bad and the scabs are closing off my hearing even more. I tried drops but they didn t work either. Now its bleeding and still dripping fluid out all day. Please help. I have no insurance and thats why I have continued to deal with it but its getting worse.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012