Infected cuts on leg, seep foul smelling pus. Have history of staph infections. Applied antibiotic creams, no help. Treatment?

I have four cuts on my leg that look very infected. They are red, puffy, hard, and painful. Throughout the day, the seep pus . They also give off a foul smell. The skin around them is peeling. I also have a history of staph infections . They have been like this for over a week. I ve tried squeezing out the pus. I ve also been putting triple antibiotic ointment on them. They only seem to be getting worse. Since they are self-harm cuts, I won t tell anyone. Only four of about twenty-five cuts have become infected. How could I treat them without telling anyone?(I m fourteen)
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012