Infected big toe, thick discharge coming from clit area, sharp pain. What should i do?

Hi, I have had a infected big toe for 6 weeks. I have been on 9 different antibiotics for this. I also had what I thought was a bladder infection . 6 weeks ago. I got tested and I showed slight signs of a bladder infection and it ended up going away with one of the antibiotics. I have now been on IV antibiotics for 6 days and this pain has returned. I have a thick discharge coming from clit area, sharp pain like I am being cut and a small amount of blood when I wipe
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013