Infarction on one side of the brain due to stroke, ability to move only limbs, occasionally opens eyes, is fed by tube. How far can he get cured?

my dad had a brain stroke on 5th july, it is infraction on the left side of the brain. he is 68 years and has pace maker he is still in neuro icu for almost 17 days initially there was no sense and no movement in any part of the body but for the past 8 days he is able to move his left limbs and sometimes he opens his eyes, he is still fed liquid by rice tube pls let me know how far he can get cure?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012