Infant, yellow discharge at the outer area of ear with odor of infection, had rashes on the ear, always likes to sleep on one side. Reason?

Good morning sir, My son is 6 weeks old and I just notice yesterday that there yellow discharge at the outer area of his ear. Have check and cfm that it s not from inner part of the ear.. And there s also smell like infection. He had heat rashes over this ear few days ago. He always love to sleep on the left... What could be the reason ? Sorry some typo error on previous msg. Await your adv Dr sumit...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012