Infant with watery stools and occasional vomiting, causing delay in vaccination. Is it infection?

Hello Dr, My baby is about 15 weeks old... He passes watery stools 1-2 times a day and has occasional projectile vomitting... He sometimes feels hot and sweats while feeding - the temperature is about 99.5 F and he cools down to normal temperature soon after he starts sleeping. We believe he has an infection and have been delaying his vaccinations - by over 3 weeks now. We are not sure what to do, as delaying vaccination is a not a good thing as well. Any suggestions pleasE?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013