Infant with watery motions, positive result for stool reducing substance. No improvement with Cefspan. What can be done?

I have a baby boy 0f 4 months and 15 days. He is by grace of Allah healthy but having loose motion from last 2 months. Sometime his stool was fine and some time it was watery. I have took Stool DR with reducing substance and Stool Culture test and started Cefspan but after 4 or 5 days he again pass the stool like watery. Stool Reducing substance is positive for consecutive 2 test with in a month.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012