Infant with teething have diarrhea. Not responding to kidogyl. Weight loss. Any natural ways to cure this?

hello sir, my baby is 21months old and suffering loose motion problem due to teething . i gave her doctor s medicine named KIDOGYL SYRUP but its not working at all which had been very useful for her earlier but now its not working. my baby is getting thin and loosing her weight pls. suggest me any medicine or home made, natural ways to get her cure as early as possible in 1 or 2 days. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013