Infant with sudden crying, poops after waking up, screaming. What is wrong and should I be concerned?

I have a 3 month old baby girl. I breast feed her. She s woke up and seemed fine then all the sudden starts crying and poops a lot. It looked like it normally does (dark yellow-runny) just a lot. Then she starts screaming like something is hurting her. I dress her and every little move she cries. She then starts grunting like she s pooping and crying. When I change her it s very yellowish orange and mucus . What is wrong and should I be concerned? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013