HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The persistence of a green malodorous discharge implies a chronic infection of the ear. This requires antibiotic therapy, if it has been occurring for months then it is good that you are taking him to see a specialist.Persistent untreated ear infections can , in rare cases, be associated with complications such as decreased hearing.
The constant nasal discharge may mean that he has allergic sinusitis
which can be treated by avoiding the specific allergen if it is known ( it can be identified by allergy
testing) and the intermittent use of anti histamines
.At his age , he cannot use nasal sprays.
I hope this helps